The Central County Fire Department provides fire station tours upon request. Each station tour includes:
- Age appropriate fire & life safety skills
- Demonstration of the special firefighting clothes (turnouts)
- View the fire apparatus and equipment
- Tour where fire fighters write reports, prepare their meals, exercise and rest
To schedule a fire station tour, collect the following information and then contact the Central County Fire Department Administration office (650) 558-7600. Please be mindful that our fire department gladly provides fire station tours, but does not host special events in our fire stations.
- Participants must be residents of the Burlingame, Hillsborough or Millbrae community, or belong to an organization within these communities.
- Date and possible alternative dates (Note: Please provide two weeks advance notice)
- Name of requestor
- Contact telephone number
- Name of Organization (i.e., school, city resident, scout troop #, etc.)
- Address of Organization
- Number & age range of children who will be present during the tour
- Number of adults who will be present during the tour